Saturday, February 25, 2012

Doors

It was an unusually warm day yesterday, so when I got home from school I looked up this week's You Capture theme and out the door I went ....




The shed at the back of the yard was the easy shot.


But I then I saw this.  I used to clean it out each year but I've forgotten to do it and it was packed with bird feathers and leftover nest detritus.


This gate was the door to adventure when my children were young.  They would venture out into the woods and come back with a new story every time.


But this door is the one that welcomes me home.  And it's the sweetest one of all!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like these pictures a lot. I imagine your home and property have a lot of character. Thank for stopping by to say hi. And these are not boring at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete